Wednesday, July 4, 2012

8, 9, 10, 11

As of day 8, my promise ring from tony FITS!!!! I haven't been able to wear my ring for over a year, and it was killing me because of how much the ring really meant to me. I solely thank my diet change that eliminated a lot of unhealthy stuff and let me flush out some water. Otherwise, these days have been rather uneventful, apart from the fact that my weight hasn't budged, and my appetite is practically nonexistent. I did go over a bit yesterday after having a very meaty steak kabob and no exercise to speak of, but I'm still under budget for the week. I also ended up accidentally missing a running session, I was really avoiding the thick and humid 100+ degree weather. I just have to remember, NO EXCUSES! I'm not going to stop until I find the me that's buried under this fat. Ready for some yoga tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment