Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am losing some serious water weight...

I now weigh 205. Seriously. 205.0 even. Holy wow! I might make it to goal one faster than I thought! Who knew such small changes would start to work so quickly!

Edit to add details about days 5,6, and 7:

Day 5 I did another round of run/walk intervals, but I cheated a little and had mayo with the grilled chicken sandwich I had for lunch. Oops. For dinner though I had baked tilapia with roasted zucchini and rice, so I ended the day well under budget for calories.

Day 6 was a rough day food wise. First of all, it was lasagna day at work. Since I'm transitioning, I wanted to have one last time enjoying the catered in lasagna dinner at work. It came with garlic bread, and chopped fruit. Yeah, that came to about 750 calories. Then when I got home tony was not in the mood to make the stir fry I had on the dinner schedule, so we ended up getting (gasp!!!) Burger King. But I was a good girl and had their amazing chicken apple cranberry salad (grilled of course) with apple vinaigrette dressing and a smoothie. The calorie count was still close to 750 for not a lot of food. Then, I attempted the tae bo workout again: 10 minutes was all I was able to get through before needing to stop. Yikes. Not the best day, but a bad workout is better than none, and I still came in under calorie budget!

Day 7 we ended up going to a watermark with Tony's family. It was Tristan's first time in a pool! Somehow u managed to not eat acting before going, so once we got to the barbecue at uncles house after I went a little crazy. Had Cheetos, pulled pork sandwiches, watermelon, pinwheels, strawberry shortcake, and a Mike's hard lemonade. With no exercise other than pool wading and walking around the waterpark, I ended up 329 over budget, which still left me well under budget for the week. All in all I'm proud of my progress thus far, and ended the week weighing 204.6. I lost a total of 5.4 lbs in one week! Of course much of this is water weight being flushed out, but regardless, it's nice to see the scale creep down.

No comments:

Post a Comment