Saturday, November 10, 2012

I have a problem with abandoning my blog...

So I haven't updated in AWHILE! As per usual, I am beyond busy with motherhood, work, and life in general. One thing I did NOT abandon though was my fitness plan. I am right on track with my goals--as of today I have lost 32.5 lbs, have worked my way down to a size 14 from 18, and my bra size has decreased from 36J (yikes), to 34H (still yikes!). All in all, I look much better, and am still hoping to meet my goals by May 2013.

I did, however, end up abandoning my reward sheet since it was extremely costly and I'm meeting goals nearly every two weeks. Fitting into smaller clothes so far has been reward enough!

In other news, my little guy turned one in September, and is now an adorable little toddler. He is walking, says a few words, and knows a few baby signs as well!

Unfortunately, right now, he's fighting nap time, so I will probably have to abandon this post, too. Motherhood can be really aggravating at times.

Until then--

No comments:

Post a Comment